Saturday, June 07, 2008

Down with Mysterious Universe

Mysterious Universe » Maintenance Mode

I used to subscribe to a podcast called Mysterious Universe. I was like Coast to Coast AM but much better content. I found out today through Paypal that my subscription has been canceled. So I went to www.mysteriousuniverse.org to see what was going on and get this page (link above.) So I do a search on google to see if anyone else has been complaining and notice the wikipedia entry. It basically says the site is down again for no reason.

That's pretty crappy when you have to find out that something you are paying for is no longer there through paypal and wikipedia. That's like going to work one day and seeing a note on the door that the company is out of business and to back home and get a lawyer.

I sent an email requesting a refund for my current subscription and for a few months of my last subscription. We'll see what happens.

Bad business ethics :(

No comments: